Wednesday 24 February 2016

Intro to my impetigo.

So this is a completely different post from anything I've ever written about. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a pretty private person, really only opening up to a handful of people. Why? Mostly because I deem my life too uninteresting to talk about but partly because sharing makes me vulnerable and I really don't like that feeling.

So why am I telling you this? Well since 7th January I have been off work sick with impetigo on my face. Yes you read that right, as I am currently writing this it is day 49 of a staphylococcus infection on my face! I am also telling you all this because as the days go on I am beginning to feel more isolated and alone than I ever thought possible. Searching the Internet for answers to my questions or looking for someone else who has gone through (and survived!) something similar has proved all but fruitless.

I have decided that maybe if I attempt to explain what I am currently going through there may be some small chance that it could help someone else, and if it doesn't it at least gives me something to do other than watch endless Netflix!

If you have stumbled upon this blog, hello I welcome you with open arms but no hugging as I'm still contagious at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the Love ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...