Sunday 17 October 2010

Be Running Up That Hill

 

Thought I would post a picture I made yesterday, it's a photo I took of my boyfriend's Action Man that we like to put in various places every few weeks.
Yesterday I put him abseiling from our blinds and photoshopped some mountains in the background.

Last weekend I deleted my Facebook account. It was one of the last social networking sites I needed to get rid of. I feel I have gotten to a point in my life where I do not need to keep in touch with people who don't really care what I am doing enough to actually contact me. I also think it made me pretty lazy about contacting my friends as you know what people are up to so don't feel the need to ask them what's been happening.

In other news I am starting a new job tomorrow which I'm pretty excited and nervous about but I will tell you more about that after I have started.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine deleting facebook! I'd lose connection with lots of people, it's helpful with limits of course.

    ReplyDelete

Spread the Love ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...