Monday 27 September 2010

What I Wore

Dress: Motel
T-Shirt: Harajuku Lovers
Jumper: H&M
Tights: Primark
Necklace: Ebay
Bracelet: Gift shop at Mount Vesuvius

Sorry about the pictures I was bored at home so I thought I would take them myself with my tripod, also excuse the pissed off face it's actually a look of concentration! I have done an 'Alexa Chung' with the tips of my hair which id what the second photo is trying to show! I have been thinking about it for a while and after I saw Lily and Claire do theirs I thought I'd get my cousin to give it a go. I went for a pretty subtle look only bleaching a couple of inches up but I love it, I think it'll look better when my hair is wavy as I haven't worn it straight in a while so it looks weird to me. 

I was really looking forward to Autumn but now I'm not so sure because I'm so cold!! Today I have wrapped up in enough layers that I'm not too bad but I've been freezing the last couple of days. Oh well, I'm the kind of person that gets cold no matter what the temperature even when we had the hot days I found it cold.

In other news my Brother and his girlfriend had a baby boy on Saturday so I'm  now an official Aunty (my boyfriend's sister has a baby so I was already technically an Aunty!), sadly though they live in Australia and I won't be able to see him until they come over to England next spring/summer.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, I especially love the skirt part of that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You inspired me to wear a dress as a skirt and i really like how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! And congrats on becoming an auntie, I just became one too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute, layered look! and congratulations, auntie!

    ReplyDelete

Spread the Love ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...