Wednesday 25 August 2010

What I Wore

Tee: My boyfriends from a charity shop years ago
Cardigan: H&M
Shorts: F+F Tesco
Leggings: H&M
Necklace: Ebay
Trainers: Converse
Firstly I'd like to apologise for the heavily edited photos, I've started using a new photo editor and it has this great time machine feature and it's my new favourite thing!! Today was a day off so I actually got to wear normal clothes not uniform. I'm sure if you've seen my other clothing posts you can tell by now I love comfort and I don't really do dressing up unless I have somewhere to go. I have a new addiction to shorts but am so disappointed at how the weather has gone completely downhill so I have to wrap up warm with leggings which is such a bummer, although I am pretty excited about Autumn being round the corner.

On some sad news I had to have my hamster put down last Thursday, he was pretty poorly and his tumour had grown pretty big so he wasn't really eating properly. He was a good age (2 years 4 months) but it never makes it easier.

4 comments:

  1. oh, gemma! i apologize for the last comment i left you! i was making my way from the bottome to the top of your blog, i'm so sorry to hear about your hamster, i really am :'(

    i love the way you edited your photographs by the way, the black bits around the edge look really pretty. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok, i did tuck the bad news away in an outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digging the shorts! Im on a pastel shorts kick right now, I just bought a pair of pale blue ones and purple ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I feel kind of child like in coloured shorts but they're so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Spread the Love ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...