Sunday 19 December 2010

Born to Gaze Into Night Skies

Me enjoying the snow!



I've just finished watching Home Alone and it did the job of getting me in the festive spirit of Christmas! Tomorrow is the turn of Home Alone 2, it has to be said that until I watch these two films it just doesn't feel like Christmas!

Anyway, I thought I would post a little update as again I've been so busy and uninspired I haven't updated this blog. Maybe it will have to be a New Years resolution to actually update it!! My job is going so well! I didn't think I could have a job that I enjoy, I really didn't think I'd find something so it's a pretty fantastic feeling. Things seem to be on the up for me at the moment, my boyfriend and I should hopefully be moving into our new place at the end of the month although we need to confirm the moving date. And of course Christmas is very nearly here! This year I haven't really asked for anything just a ring from my parents so we'll see what goodies I get from Santa, I have been a very good girl this year!

I'm a little disorganised this year, I've hardly done any shopping and I only have one day off this week to go shopping, eeek! Hopefully I can pull it together.

What are you hoping to get for Christmas? Are you organised?

7 comments:

  1. love your blog :)
    now following :) take a look at mine?
    cheers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute photo! I am so jealous of your snow :) the color of your coat is just perfection <3 <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the contrast of your hat and sweater! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty post!
    you look fresh and happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your comment :D ha I have to tell you, I didnt know I had a bloglovin button thingymajig (I really do not know my technical stuff).
    Thank you :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great Christmas! :D

    Leia

    ReplyDelete

Spread the Love ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...