Friday 30 July 2010

My weekend


King Of the Tree
The Sky!
Walking Through the Woods
Dress: Motel 
Sandals:  Tesco
Cardigan: Topshop
Bag: Accessorize

Last weekend my boyfriend and I went to stay at his sisters place. His parents are over from Australia for a few weeks and it was great to see them. We went on a woodland walk (as you can see from the photos!)  and in the evening had a barbecue. I felt a few pounds heavier after the weekend as when we all get together we eat lots of food. It was such a great weekend though, i love spending time with his family it's always fun.

This weekend we are off to Nottingham for a wedding reception/celebration thingy which i'm really looking forward to.

Are you up to anything this weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty outfit. I love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of my favourites, it's so comfy and not stupidly short or anything which is great for the daytime.

    ReplyDelete

Spread the Love ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...